- Ultra-wideband, low distortion true balanced output buffer stage
- 120dB dynamic range
- 100 dB di volume regolabile a passi di 0.5 dB
- Ingressi: 5-RCA, 1 XLR
- Alimentazione VB con “ultra-low noise SMPS” e condensatori da 468,000uF
(dal sito del produttore)
The PRE3VB combines the pure signal path of the original PRE3 preamplifier with our new VB Power board. Powered from the LNS1 or the VBS1 it will preserve the purity and dynamics of your audio signal sources.
The PRE3VB signal path and VB Power board provides remarkably low levels of non-linear distortion, extremely low-noise levels and wide bandwidth with a high degree of control accuracy and channel-channel tracking to ensure a seamless and utterly transparent means of controlling your audio system.
- Ultra-wideband, low distortion true balanced output buffer stage with selected audio grade resistors
- 120dB dynamic range volume control
- 100 dB of level control in accurate 0.5 dB steps
- 5-RCA, 1 XLR input
- XLR main, RCA main and buffered RCA record outputs
- VB power board with ultra-low noise SMPS and 468,000uF of capacitance
- Single sealed telecom grade control relay in the signal path
- DC coupled design with no signal path capacitors
All critical parameters are optimized to provide an open window between your audio sources and power amplification. The heavy-gauge all-steel chassis design prevents mechanical resonance from compromising the audio signal quality. Green, low-heat, efficient isolated power supplies and a finely-tuned analog output stage make possible Bel Canto’s eco-friendly compact designs.
Bel Canto music products are fine instruments that are musically satisfying, discrete and sleek enough to fit any room.
|Volume setting for unity gain:||80.0|
|Signal to Noise Ratio @ 2 Volt RMS:||>105 dB A weighted, 20Hz-20kHz|
|Distortion @ 2 Volt RMS/1kHz:||<0.001%|
|Dynamic Range:||120 dB|
|Input overload:||10 V RMS|
|Output Impedance:||500 Ohms Single Ended, 200 Ohms Balanced|
|Input Impedance:||10K Ohms Single Ended, 20K Ohms Balanced|
|Maximum Output Level:||9.5 V RMS|
|Idle power draw :||<10 Watts|
|Power Requirements:||100-120 VAC 50-60 Hz or 220-240 VAC 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions:||8.5” W x 12.5” D x 3.5” H (216 mm x 318 mm x 75 mm)|
|Slow roll-off linear phase digital filter|
|Weight:||10lbs. (4.5 kg)|
Features and specifications are subject to improvements and changes without prior notice.